Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Holidays And The Hustle and Bustle...

Holiday Blues.
WOW, I just saw this that I didn't post... OK... Posting it now. I discovered that this is not the best time to go through all your old STUFF inorder to sorting things out. Rummaging through the boxes: What to keep, What to get rid of, What to do with the rest? Oh no I found old bank statements, stock portfolios, old time cards, paycheck stubs and traveling memorabilia & souvenirs etc..

The worst of all is that seeing all these things reminding me of another time, another previous rich life I was living. Not obsessed with money but it is sad what I used to have and now they are all just a memory, a dream not realized (again)

It is sad, isn't it? I will have to think things over. Writing this all down already made me feel a little better.

No comments: