Traveling and Country Living.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Spors, Fungus, Mushroom NO! Do Not Touch!
If You Ever Find One Of These Things In The Woods, Don't Touch It
They look super creepy.
This fungus grows around decaying wood and rotten tree stumps.
They also have a secret the world needs to know.
As deadly as they appear, this fungus is actually harmless.
But the prettiest things found in the woods, and even your own backyard, can be the silent killers.
The pokeweed looks like a delicious blueberry, but you don't want to come anywhere near this poisonous treat.
They can grow 15 ft. tall and come in several colors.
oxglove earned its nickname as the "witches' thimble" because it causes serious heart issues and possibly death if any part of the plant is eaten.
4. Wild Cherries
Even animals that munch on these cherries usually die, so stay far, far away.
The gorgeous narcissus aka daffodil or jonquil flowers are actually toxic and can be fatal if ingested.
6. Holly Berries
You might be tempted to try one for yourself, but their toxins can and will kill you if you mistakenly eat too many of them.
Several species of buckeye trees are found throughout the midwestern United States, but did you know that their nuts are insanely poisonous?
READ MORE ON :
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)